- What is a renewal application?
- I just approved a renewal, but it still appears under "In Renewal Process" in the Applications Dashboard.
- I need to change the Renewal Due Date in the Application Dashboard.
- What can I do if I have questions that weren't addressed in this help article?
What is a renewal application?
When an Initial Application is approved it automatically produces a Renewal Application in Binti. The Renewal Application will house Documents and Agency Forms required for a renewal of their license. The Training Logs will also have new training requirements according to your Agency's curriculum.
This Renewal Application will not house any documents from the Initial Application. If you are in the Renewal and you need to find the Documents for a previous application please review the Documents and Agency Forms article. Click here to be directed to the specific location of the article where this question is answered.
I just approved a renewal, but it still appears under "In Renewal Process" in the Applications Dashboard.
When a renewal application is approved, a new renewal application is automatically generated immediately after the approval.
Please check the newest renewal's Application History to confirm whether this could be the new renewal application that generated after the approval.
You can review Application history by going into Actions > Applicant Data > scroll down to Application History and look for the phrase "Created via spawned_from_renewal" (this means that this application generated off of an approved renewal application).
The date in the "Date Changed" column in that same row should read the date that the previous application was approved. That's how you'll know that this is a NEW renewal application, and different from the one that you've just approved.
I need to change the Renewal Due Date in the Application Dashboard.
When a renewal application is approved, a new renewal application is automatically generated immediately after the approval, and is usually set with a Renewal Due Date for one or two years later. If you need to change the Renewal Due Date follow the process below.
1) Ensure that you have the permission "Can Change Application Status" enabled on your account. If you do not have this permission ask your supervisor or someone who has this permission to follow the steps below.
2) Go to Edit Application of the Application you desire to change the Renewal Due Date in.
3) Locate "Due date of current application" in the Application Data box.
4) Change to desired date and click the blue Update Application button at the bottom of the page.
What can I do if I have questions that weren't addressed in this help article?
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com, send us a chat using the chat icon (bottom right hand corner), or give us a call at 1-844-424-6844.