- I'm brand new to Binti and need help learning about it.
- Logging into Binti
- Your dashboard at a glance.
- How to search using filters.
- How can I locate an application I am having trouble finding?
- What browser am I using?
- What can I do if I have questions that weren't addressed in this help article?
I'm brand new to Binti and need help learning about it.
- This Help Center is available at all times. When logged into Binti, you will find the link in the footer at the bottom of every page. The Help Center link is also available when clicking into the Chat feature (bottom right hand corner of your page).
- The Binti Support team is available via email (email@example.com), Chat and Phone (1-844-424-6844).
- There are full length video trainings currently available linked below:
Logging into Binti
Go to https://family.binti.com and enter your email and password.
If you do not already have an account, please let your manager know; they can create an account for you.
Or, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request an account; please cc your manager.
Your dashboard at a glance.
Your dashboard view will be different depending on the role assigned to you in Binti. Please click your role below to see your dashboard.
Approvals Team Dashboard
When you log into Binti as an Approvals worker, this snapshot will be the first thing you see. The numbers indicated in the picture are explained below it.
- Initials Case Load
- Click into your assigned families in the Initial Application by clicking the blue hyperlinks
- Renewals Case Load
- Click into your assigned families in Renewal Process by clicking the blue hyperlinks.
- View Overdue Renewals and Expired Documents of cases assigned to you.
- Universal Search
Use the universal search function to find a family who is applying with your agency or county, but may not be assigned to you. If you only remember the first few letters of the family’s name, you may enter them in and it will pull up all applicants with the letters entered.
- Drop down menu to select Application types (Applications, Conversion, Referred Out of County/ICPC) See next image for the Application's Dashboard.
This is the Application Dashboard. The numbers indicated in the picture are explained below it.
- Status tabs
- Navigate through applications with different statuses by changing tabs.
- Add Filters
- Toggle between All Cases in the agency/county, and your own cases
- Filter by name of Applicant or Other Adult
- Worker Assigned, Supervisor, and Manager of Supervisor
- Family ID / RFA# / License #
- Select "More Filters" to see more options to filter applications for a specific search.
- Applicant Data: Applicant Info, Application History, Application Summary
- Edit Application: Edit Applicant information, add adults, children, change status, etc.
- Edit References: Add or remove applicant references
- Agency Forms: Forms that are to be completed by the case worker
- Case Notes: Log pertinent information for the case
- Documents: All Applicant Forms, Supporting Documents, Agency Forms, etc.
- Download CSV
- Download a spreadsheet report of the cases represented in the tab you are currently in.
Placements Team Dashboard
How to search using filters.
Go to the application dashboard.
On the far right, you’ll see a tab labeled “Add Filters.” Select this to populate the filter toolbar.
Assigned to: Search by the caseworker assigned to the case
Family email address
Days Since App Signed
Days Since Placement
Family Type- Community, NREFM, Relative
Case Type-Dependency, Probation, Unknown
Orientation-in person, online, not completed
Online Access to Binti
Date range when application was created
Select your desired filters and select “Filter”
*Note: you can adjust your view by selecting the number of results per page. You may also use filters to search “Users”, “Training Logs”, “BG Check Logs”, and “Complaints Log”.
How can I locate an application I am having trouble finding?
You can search for an application using a few different methods.
First, you can search for an applicant from your homepage by using the Universal Search feature. You’ll just need to type in the name of the applicant you’re looking for and find the correct applicant from the search results list that populates. The search results will list every application on file for that applicant.
Search for the family using the universal search feature.
You can also search for an applicant from the Applications Dashboard. To do this, you’ll need to hover over the Application tab in the blue ribbon at the top of our web page, and then click on Applications. Search for the application using the <Add Filters> button at the top right hand corner of the Applications dashboard, typing the applicant’s name in the <Name> field, and then clicking <Filter> at the bottom of the Filter box.
Find the family by searching in the Applications dashboard by adding filters.
If you’ve tried all of the above and are still not locating the application, it’s possible that you’re not assigned to the application and do not have the correct permissions to view an application that you’re not assigned to. It’s also possible that the applicant may be under a slight variation of their name, or that they're not yet listed in our system.
If you’re not finding an application and you need to view it, please contact Binti Customer Support by using the chat icon (bottom right hand corner) or email@example.com.
We can help to do an additional search through our system for the applicant and make sure they're in Binti.
If you’re not assigned to the application but you need to view it, you’ll need to request to be assigned as a worker on the application.
It’s possible that Binti Customer Support can help assign you. Otherwise ask your Supervisor or other team members that can assign applications for assistance.
If you’re not assigned and you do not want to be assigned but you need to view it, you can also talk to your Supervisor about requesting an update to your permissions so that you can view all applications. They’ll need to reach out to our Support team to update this.
Please have them contact Binti Customer Support by using the chat icon (bottom right hand corner) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
What browser am I using?
You should always be using the most current version of your browser when accessing Binti. This will assure less interruption in service while browsing Binti.
If you're not sure what browser you're using or what version you're using, please see below:
Here you can check your web browser and the version set up to make sure your software is up to date.
What can I do if I have questions that weren't addressed in this help article?
If you have any other questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com, send us a chat using the chat icon (bottom right hand corner), or give us a call at 1-844-424-6844.